[syslog-ng]Unsecure remote logs

George Edwards syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 3 May 2004 10:11:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C430F7.0C25DD80

I have set up syslog-ng to run locally. But I need to be able to receive =
logs from remote equipment that does not have the capability of sending =
the logs secure-such as routers. I have found a lot on how to set =
syslog-ng to receive remote logs securely but can anyone help me on how =
to receive unsecured remote logs. Thank you for all you help.
------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C430F7.0C25DD80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><!--StartFragment --><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>I have set=20
up&nbsp;syslog-ng&nbsp;to run locally. But I need to be able to receive =
logs=20
from remote equipment that does not have the capability of sending the =
logs=20
secure=97such as routers. I have found a lot on how to set syslog-ng to =
receive=20
remote logs securely but can anyone help me on how to receive unsecured =
remote=20
logs. Thank you for all you help.</FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C430F7.0C25DD80--