[syslog-ng]Re: Loads of STATS: dropped > 0 messages

Balazs Scheidler syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:10:13 +0100

2004-03-20, szo keltezéssel 12:28-kor Per Jessen ezt írta:
> Balazs Scheidler wrote:
>
> > As file output never blocks, I suppose you have pipe/tcp/whatever
> > destination that is too slow to process messages.
>
> Might it not be useful to log which destination is having a problem or is
> that information not available?  Or is there another way of obtaining this
> information?

currently this information is not available, that's why it is not
logged. the STATS message was meant to be more general than what it is
now, but there was no development in this area