[syslog-ng](no subject)

Harry Hambi syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:04:42 -0000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C405CE.B4C40A88

Hi=20
is there anybody out there who could take me through the steps ( keeping
the steps newbie size) needed to install & configure syslog-ng on redhat
linux.I have some cisco switches I would like to moniter ie attempted
logons, changes made to config, etc would like to be able to view the
logs on a web browswer.my linux experience is 2 weeks.....very keen to
learn more.

Rgds.

Harry.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.=20
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C405CE.B4C40A88

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-asci=
i">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6503.0=
">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi </FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">is there anybody out there who could ta=
ke me through the steps ( keeping the steps newbie size) needed to instal=
l &amp; configure syslog-ng on redhat linux.I have some cisco switches I =
would like to moniter ie attempted logons, changes made to config, etc wo=
uld like to be able to view the logs on a web browswer.my linux experienc=
e is 2 weeks&#8230;..very keen to learn more.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Rgds.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Harry.</FONT>
</P>

) is confidential and may contain<br>personal views which are not the vie=
ws of the BBC unless specifically<br>stated.<br>If you have received it i=
n error, please delete it from your system. <br>Do not use, copy or discl=
ose the information in any way nor act in<br>reliance on it and notify th=
e sender immediately. Please note that the<br>BBC monitors e-mails sent o=
r received. <br>Further communication will signify your consent to this.<=
/BODY>
</HTML>=

------_=_NextPart_001_01C405CE.B4C40A88--