[syslog-ng]can't determine log directory with ISO-8859-1 chars

Kerese Peter syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:34:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hello !

	I got a debian sarge server logging all boxes around here using
syslog-ng 1.5.15-1.1 via tcp sockets. Logfiles are determinated this way:
"$HOST-$MONTH-$DAY.log". Everything works fine except one server which
have LC_ALL="hu_HU" (no way to change it).
	This one sends su session opening events with national letters like
ju'l,ma'j,etc. Logfiles are  determinated this way: "$HOST-$MONTH-$DAY.log"
As it seems syslog-ng can't handle it - it pushes these entries into a false
logfile usually int $HOST-12-31.log.
	I have read the documentation,FAQ, googled (:>) it but can't find
anything.

Any idea,please?

Regards,

--