[syslog-ng]$HOST $YEAR, etc not working correctly..

Doug Peterson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:34:33 -0800 (PST)

I seem to be creating my own thread here... I was always told its ok to talk to yourself as long
as you don't talk back... hhrrmmm

I found the original that I downloaded and it was 1.6.0rc1, I compiled and installed that (with
the latest stable libol), and it worked like a charm, just like before..

Anyone have any insight on this?