[syslog-ng]FOUND: gperf'd src/macros-gperf.c is missing PRI

Roberto Nibali syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:33:56 +0100

Hi,

> Thanks, I've commited the same fix just a minute ago. Next time I'll
> read all my messages before trying to find bugs, especially if you post
> about them ;)

Excellent, so we've done the peer review already. One bug less and verified ;).

> So you can find this fix in tomorrow's snapshot.

Thanks, I've already rolled my own syslog-ng patchset. We maintain two other
smallish patches which are probably not suitable for your syslog-ng tree.

Take care,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
addr://Rathausgasse 31, CH-5001 Aarau  tel://++41 62 823 9355
http://www.terreactive.com             fax://++41 62 823 9356
terreActive AG                       Wir sichern Ihren Erfolg