[syslog-ng]Syslog-NG / sqlsyslogd Date Issues

Ronnie Clark syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 06:05:15 -0800 (PST)

Bill,

Not being a C programmer, I'll try to explain what I
know and can prove...

Syslog-NG is actually logging the message section
during the times that the date is a single digit. I
can open up the flat text files and see the entire
message there. It is with sqlsyslogd in the single
digit dates where this issue is noticed. If I had to
make a guess, I'd say that sqlsyslogd is having the
issue with the date.

Thanks,
Ron Clark