[syslog-ng]Logging to from a windows host to syslog-ng

Jesse Molina syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:20:09 -0700

NTsyslog works great.  It takes WinNT event log data and copies it over
UDP/514 network transport to a standard remote syslog collector.

It's not click and go, but when you get it set up, it works.

http://ntsyslog.sourceforge.net/