[syslog-ng]Problem reading the source file("/etc/httpd/logs/access_log")

Jay Guerette syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:48:38 -0500

Um.... perhaps I'm confused; but the arguments for TransferLog from
the page you referenced  are listed as 'file|pipe'. Further, the word
'syslog' does not even appear anywhere on the page.

The only place the word 'syslog" is used, in all of the Apache
documentation, is in reference to error logging.