[syslog-ng]FYI: Performance

Dave Johnson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:18:54 -0600

Jay---

 Yesterday, our email log server here did 47069024518  bytes or
176818253 lines a day.

Balazs -- Unfortunately we can't run non-production stuff to test out
              that secret code you have there, but would like to see
that stuff make it
              to the stable series in the next year... =)

I'm sure people wouldn't mind testing... ?  In the lab, at least I
can...  Which reminds me..  I  still need to get some more namedpipe
logging information, which seems to get lost somewhere....

- Dave