[syslog-ng] Openbsd 3.5 on SPARC64 not login network hostname

Steven S. syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:33:22 -0400

If you check -current ports for OpenBSD you'll find an update to 1.6.x.
Unfortunately the problem you describe still exists for the sparc64
architecture.  Oddly, it seems to work properly on i386.  I lost access to
my spar64 box, so I am unable to troubleshoot further.

-Steve S.