[syslog-ng]Not finding libol, please help

Edwards, Thomas syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:52:03 -0500

Get the new version of libol, it needs 0.3.13.

You can get it here
http://www.balabit.com/downloads/libol/0.3/libol-0.3.13.tar.gz

Here is the main page.  http://www.balabit.com/downloads/libol/0.3/

When I upgraded libol it went smoothly.

-----Original Message-----
From: syslog-ng-admin@lists.balabit.hu
[mailto:syslog-ng-admin@lists.balabit.hu] On Behalf Of Keith Olmstead
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 10:28 AM
To: syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Subject: [syslog-ng]Not finding libol, please help

Hello,

Trying to upgrade my syslog-ng install and during the config, it is not=20
finding my libol.

checking libol version >=3D 0.3.13... no
configure: error: Required libol version not found

but I have libol installed.

libol-config --version
0.3.9

Just a default install of libol.  Can anyone help me as to why it is not

seeing libol.  It is in my path and I can not find a reason why it is
not=20
finding it.

This is on a RH9 box.

Thanks,