[syslog-ng]Where to get latest version og syslog-ng?

me syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:30:53 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I want to clarify my request for the latest version. Trying to get 1.9.1
compiled I noticed that the file fdread.h is missing in the source tar ball.
 As descibed in the Changes file, this file is new to the version 1.9.1. I
searched the net for any copy including this haeder file - no success.

Thanks for your help!
/me