[syslog-ng]No facility/level logged

me syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:56:29 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,
I've compiled syslog-ng for AIX 5L and want the facility/level information
be logged to the log file(s) (I assume this shuold be included in the
message part as described in the syslog protocol rfc). Well, my
investigations lend me to the "syslog" subroutine, which is called during
the log of an event. This concerns in fact the os and not really syslog-ng.
But maybe someone had the same requirement...

Thanks for any feedback!

Btw: Solaris syslogd logs this way, including the facility/level
information.