[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.6.1

Coward, Robert (Contractor) syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:47:03 -0400

Looks fine to me. Although, I do not know what this line does:
source network { udp(); tcp(); };

Since you do not have a log line that references the "network" source, I
don't know wht its there. Maybe more stuff in your config, I can't see.

Everything else looks okay.

---
"As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both
instances, there is a twilight. And it is in such twilight that we all must
be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting
victims of darkness." (William O. Douglas, 1939-1975)
---
Robert V. Coward
UNIX System Administrator
Computer Science Corporation