[syslog-ng]Information Request - GLPed

Aaron Jackson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:05:59 -0400

Basically, GPL says you can do whatever you want with the source code
for whatever purpose so long as you don't sell it.  If you change the
source code and distribute the changed source code, you must make the
changes available.  If you are using syslog-ng for academic work (in
house and free), then there should be no license issues regardless of
how you use it.  I'm sure somebody will fine tune my interpretation is
if it is too of base...