[syslog-ng]John K Brooks is out of the office.

John K Brooks syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 04:34:09 -0500

I will be out of the office starting  10/24/2003 and will not return until 10/29/2003.

I will not be able to check my mail during this time.

For network management issues, please contact John Oo at 973-682-4458 or Rich Molinaro at 973-682-4457.

Thank you,
John