[syslog-ng]bug report: interlaced messages

Thomas Morin syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:56:48 +0200

Quote Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@ago.fr>:

 |Quote Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@balabit.hu>:
 |  |
 |  | This was exactly the thing that caused this many rc releases. Please
 |  | use 1.6.0rc3 which has this problem fixed.
 |
 | Well the other bug ("unparsable bug report") also produces some
 | interlaced syslog messages. And this one occurs on a system
 | which _is_ running syslog-ng 1.6.0rc3.
 |
 | So I would tend to believe there might be some problem left with messages
 | not terminated by NULL, or larger than log_msg_size.

Do you think you might be able to look at those bugs (which do happen
with rc3) before you release rc4, which as I've just read is coming soon ?

Thanks,

-Thomas

--
== Thomas Morin
== PGP Id:8CEA233D   Key FP:503BF6CFD3AE8719377B832A02FB94E08CEA233D