[syslog-ng]Re: Backslash-escaped quotes in message strings

Sander syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 21:23:11 +0100

It might break for people who import log in comma delimited and quote
enclosed format into databases. Like me at times...
I'd like to be able to choose to escape quotes or not.

Sander