[syslog-ng]OpenBSD named pipe

Bobby Johnson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:54:02 -0700

Thanks for the help, I did a ktrace.  I noticed this in the trace.  The trace file has nothing in it until I echo something to the pipe.

 14319 bash     CALL  close(0x3)
 14319 bash     RET   close 0
 14319 bash     CALL  ioctl(0,TIOCGETA,0xcfbfd350)
 14319 bash     RET   ioctl -1 errno 45 Operation not supported
 14319 bash     CALL  lseek(0,0,0,0,0x1)
 14319 bash     RET   lseek -1 errno 29 Illegal seek
 14319 bash     CALL  read(0,0xcfbfd427,0x1)
 14319 bash     GIO   fd 0 read 1 bytes
       "P"

Bobby