[syslog-ng]GUI Monitoring tool ?

Russell Adams syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:49:55 -0600

Nagios and BB are better for testing for boolean conditions. (ie: Is
it broke? Yes/No?)

What I use is LogMuncher to watch my syslog files on a central log
host, and it mails me about any messages I need to see. Then I get all
the important messages in my mail client.

See  http://www.campin.net/syslog-ng/faq.html

Russell