[syslog-ng]filter match()

Amodiovalerio Verde syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 26 May 2003 11:50:28 +0200

Hi all,

during some extensive test on syslog-ng, I found something that really make me difficult to implement some filters.

I need to match same EXACT messages, and so I used something like match("^MATCHTHIS$") in a filter statement...

but I find that the match will consider the message starting from the program name...

Is there any way to match JUST the message part without the program one ??? ( the program() just work on the program part of the message, so i expected that match() will work on the other one... )

Thanks in advance

Amodiovalerio Verde

amodiovalerio.verde@ags-it.com
=0Aamover@libero.it