[syslog-ng]Strange Directories created [I have read the listserv to no avail]

Harry Hoffman syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 07:20:29 +1300

Hi Nate,
Hmmm, that quite interesting as all of these strange directories are created
from Solaris hosts running sun's syslogd.
Are you seeing the same thing? I don't see this behaviour on the Linux
machines, but I do - very rarely - see it on the NT/2k/XP machines running NT-
syslog.

Cheers,
Harry