[syslog-ng]libtool ar not found

Mike Thomas syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:10:19 -0500

Yo,

To fix this, make sure you have /usr/ccs/bin in your path, as thats where 'ar'
resides on solaris. However, if you are using GNU gcc 3.2.3, I reccomend you
compile and install GNU binutils which contains an ar thats a little more
friendly to GNU gcc.

Mike Thomas
Unix Systems Administrator
Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.