[syslog-ng]List of Valid Source Addresess

Richard E. Perlotto II syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:47:39 -0700

Use TCP Wrappers.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: syslog-ng-admin@lists.balabit.hu =
[mailto:syslog-ng-admin@lists.balabit.hu] On Behalf Of =
Daniel.N.Sferas@us.hsbc.Com
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 8:59 AM
To: syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Subject: Re: [syslog-ng]List of Valid Source Addresess

Bazsi,

I am interested in filtering based on the sender's IP address.  My
    preferred method would be to read a file containing the list of =
valid
    source IP addresses,

automagically generated by our management system.  The file could =
contain
    up to 6,000 entries.

Dan

syslog-ng-request@lists.balabit.hu@lists.balabit.hu on 18 Jul 2003 08:31