[syslog-ng]remove libol & syslog-ng after install

Douglas, Stuart stuart.douglas@agt.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:55:11 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C3B8.988329A5

Hello,

I finally got a copy of the tarballs that would install (I did have to =
install flex to get syslog-ng to go).  Of course I realized after doing =
./configure, make, make install for both that I forgot to follow the rpm =
path instead by doing rpm -tb on both tarballs.  I'd prefer to have the =
installation from the rpm packages, so how do I go about uninstalling my =
current setup?  Should I even worry about it and just use what I've =
done?

Thanks,

Stuart