[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.9.1 released

Andreas Schulze Andreas.Schulze@mediaWays.NET
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:31:18 +0100

Balazs Scheidler wrote:

> I have released syslog-ng 1.9.1 which is the first member of the 1.9.x
> branch. In this branch syslog-ng is reimplemented from scratch.
> Documentation is even more scarce than for syslog-ng 1.5.x so it is
> recommended to experienced users only. The program itself is in ALPHA state
> which means that it runs seems to work but almost certainly leaks memory.
>
> Feedback is appreciated.

configure errors on Solaris 8:

checking for pkg-config... no
*** The pkg-config script could not be found. Make sure it is
*** in your path, or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable
*** to the full path to pkg-config.
*** Or see http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pkgconfig to get pkg-config.
configure: error: Library requirements (glib-2.0) not met; consider
adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are
in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

--
Best regards --Andreas Schulze
                [phone: +49.5246.80.1275, fax: +49.5246.80.2275]