[syslog-ng]Solaris 8 Syslog-ng not logging

Ratliff, Lonnie syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:08:08 -0600

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE****
This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to The Methodist Hospital at datasecurity@tmh.tmc.edu and delete all copies of the message.  Thank you.