[syslog-ng]Documentation update: template() options added and some other stuff

Roberto Nibali syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:13:45 +0100

Hi Achim,

> in the attachment you find a patch to update the syslog-ng documentation.
> The patch includes:

Very cool.

> o documentation of the template() and template_escape() options
> o some missing close tags the docbook parser complains about
> o examples for all destination driver (where missing)
> o some fixes

Looks good to me, but I'm not the one to call ;). You might also fix the
stuff below once you're at it.

>  		<entry>Specifies the maximum number of simoultaneous connections.</entry>

s/simoultaneous/simultaneous/

> +		  a format conforming to default logfile format.

s/to default/to the default/   #multiple instances of this mistake

> +		  Turns on escaping ' and " in templated output files. It is useful

s/It/This/                     #multiple instances of this mistake

> +		  Specifies a template which specifies the logformat to

s/specifies/defines/           #multiple instances of this mistake

> +		  be used. The possible macros are the same

s/The//                        #multiple instances of this mistake

> +		  as in destination filenames.

s/in/with/

> +		  The messages are send to the remote host when this

s/send/sent/

> +		  number of messages has been collected.

s/has/have/

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc