Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: [syslog-ng]yywrap

EDL.Essed@belastingdienst.nl EDL.Essed@belastingdienst.nl
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:51:46 +0100

I tried it, but still the same problem.
But you're right about configure not able to find the flex library (that's
the error I see in config.log).

I should have written LIBPATH (instead of LIBDIR), that is what is set to
/usr/local/lib, where libfl.a is located. But I don't know if that is
enough. Actually, that was my question, is LIBPATH enough to set?
(obviously not as it doesn't work, it is exported).

Thanks,
Esteban.

Esteban Essed
B/CICT, Sector Continuiteit
MPS/Midrange
WBC-F305
Tel: (055 - 528) 3586
wok, n.:
        Something to thwow at a wabbit.

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Achim Gsell"        |
|         |           <achim@cybercity.ch> |
|         |           Verzonden door:      |
|         |           syslog-ng-admin@lists|
|         |           .balabit.hu          |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           14-02-2003 19:34     |
|         |           Antwoord a.u.b. aan  |
|         |           syslog-ng            |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  |       Aan:      syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu                                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |Onderwerp:       Re: Betr.: Re: [syslog-ng]yywrap                                                                              |

On Friday 14 February 2003 09:46, EDL.Essed@belastingdienst.nl wrote:
> LEXLIB in src/Makefile is set to nothing (empty).

Set

LEXLIB=-lfl

in src/Makefile by hand and try to compile it. If this works, the configure

script has a problem in finding the flex library.

> Checking output of configure gives me:
>
> checking for flex... flex
> checking for flex... (cached) flex
> checking for yywrap in -lfl... no
>
> Checking config.log, I see libfl.a can not be found.
> libfl.a is installed in /usr/local/lib
> LIBDIR=/lib:/usr/local/lib
>
> Any other env variable I should set?

I'm not familiar with AIX, but are you shure it's enough to set the env.
variable LIBDIR (at least: you should export it)???

Achim