[syslog-ng]Logcheck/LogSentry doesn't work right with syslog-ng! How fix...(thinks all is an emergency)

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:33:20 -0800

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 11:14:27PM -0800, seberino@spawar.navy.mil wrote:

> The format of syslog-ng output is different enough
> that LogSentry has a heart attack at every
> logging entry.  This will take some work to make
> LogSentry work with syslog-ng.

Ok, I haven't worked with the script since it was called logcheck. This
still is not an issue with syslog-ng however, and belongs on the
logsentry list.

Sounds like logsentry has a sanity check similar to my enhanced logcheck
version. You can probably comment out a single line to make it work
right (but this is a wild guess, don't take my word for it).
--
Nate Campi    http://www.campin.net