[syslog-ng]Logcheck/LogSentry doesn't work right with syslog-ng! How fix...(thinks all is an emergency)

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:21:50 -0800

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 12:07:34PM -0800, seberino@spawar.navy.mil wrote:
> LogCheck aka LogSentry look for strange behavior in log files.
>
> I just tried syslog-ng for first time and noticed now LogCheck
> thinks everything is an emergency.  How make them like each
> other???

You need to use the logcheck ignore files (logcheck.ignore and
logcheck.violations.ignore IIRC). Of course this has nothing to do with
syslog-ng and should be asked on the abacus mailing list for all
Psionic.com software (http://www.psionic.com/mailinglist.html - looks
like they're calling it the "sentry" mailing list now).
--
Nate Campi    http://www.campin.net