[syslog-ng]Please help with simple syslog-ng.conf creation questions....

seberino@spawar.navy.mil seberino@spawar.navy.mil
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:23:20 -0800

Is there any danger in just starting /usr/local/sbin/syslog-ng
from rc.local???  It will get started *later* than if I messed
with startup scripts but then again... logging ain't really
vital for kernel to run right???

Are there any vital switches or should I just do plain ol'

/usr/local/sbin/syslog-ng &

??

Thanks,

Chris