[syslog-ng]$YEAR/$MONTH/$DAY generates always 2002/12/31

Piotr Wolin'ski syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:26:40 +0100

Uz.ytkownik Balazs Scheidler napisa?:

>> fetchmaillog.03.12.2003
>> fetchmaillog.31.12.2002 - !!!
>
> Then as last resort, the sender probably sent an incorrent date, you might
> have a clock skew or something. Please check the incoming log message using
> either tcpdump or strace, or try $R_MONTH and $R_DAY for received time
> stamp, instead of the stamp within the message.

I don't thik so.
In my example the same sender generates wrong and good date in the same
moment. The problem is only for facility auth, authpriv, local7.

Piotr Wolin'ski                       Dom Finansowy QS