[syslog-ng]Program destination never executes

Nate Campi syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:33:20 -0700

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 02:10:26PM -0700, Chris Robertson wrote:
> I hoping that someone can point out what I'm doing wrong here.  I have the
> following configuration in my syslog-ng.conf file but the program referenced
> in d_mysql_prog is never executed (I've tried a simple version that just
> outputs to a file as well).  Note the file gets all the messages properly
> and I've cut out the non-relevant sections of the config.

I don't see anything wrong here, I'd make sure the script isn't just
dying as soon as it starts.
--
Nate

Windows is the answer, but only if the question was 'what is the
intellectual equivalent of being a galley slave?'