[syslog-ng]syslog-ng blanks in Servicename

Unger, Christian syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:22:34 +0200

Hi,

i log many informations via NT-Syslog to syslog-ng. Windows 2000 have =
some services with a blank in the Servicename. ex: NTDS ISAM

the log entry from syslog-ng seams as following:
Apr 15 15:42:33 ntds isam[info] 700  NTDS (268) Online defragmentation =
is beginning a full pass on database 'C:\WINNT\NTDS\ntds.dit'.

NTDS ist NOT my hostname, thats the problem!

I think thats the problem is in RFC. But i don't read it. ( no time :[ )

is there a easy escape? or will the next version of syslog-ng have a =
escape?

Thanks for help=20
Christian Unger