[syslog-ng]Syslog-ng 1.6.0rc2 specfile (20030412 snapshot)

Richard E. Perlotto II syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:51:42 -0700

Let me know when all these patches are in place so I can review for
Mandrake
peculiarities.  Perhaps we should have a dir of *.spec files now since
the
RedHat, Mandrake, and standard ones are straying from each other based
off
of personal requirements.

Richard

.html