[syslog-ng]Template configuration problem

Paul Mansmann syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:37:10 -0600

Try this:

		destination test {
		        file("test"
		                template("$ISODATE $HOST $MSG);\n"
		                template_escape(yes)
		        );
		};

I don't guarantee this will work.  If it doesn't I recommend playing around a bit with the placement of the semicolon and
parentheses.  I had a similar issue with a template function I was trying to use and had to try a few different syntax variations
before I could make NG happy.

-paul