[syslog-ng]Security: syslog-ng 1.4.x and 1.5.x is vulnerable to buffer overflow

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:43:56 -0700

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 04:16:24PM +0200, Balazs Scheidler wrote:

> ps: sigh, this was my first BoF :(

I really do feel bad for you, you must have felt great about the lack of
overflows. That's ok, we'll keep using syslog-ng ;)
--
If JavaScript is walking alone late at night through a bad part of
town with a pocket full of $20 bills, ActiveX is dropping your