[syslog-ng]MYSQL problem

_/CaT\_ cat_roger22@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:13:32 +0200

Hi *,
I didn't understood the posts on the mailing list about the entryes
inserted into syslog-db, I've some questions:

destination d_mysql {
  pipe("/var/chroot/syslog-ng/tmp/mysql.pipe"
        template("INSERT INTO logs
                (host, facility, priority, level, tag, date, time,
program, msg)
                VALUES ( '$HOST', '$FACILITY', '$PRIORITY', '$LEVEL',
'$TAG',
                '$YEAR-$MONTH-$DAY', '$HOUR:$MIN:$SEC', '$PROGRAM',
'$MSG' );\n")
        template_escape(yes));
};

I verified  the conf file with "-s" option and it didn't returned any
error.
The Db works fine and I noticed that other people have the same
problem...What is the solution ?
...And... Where is set the DB name  variable ?...in a conf file I
suppose....but where is that ?

I Activated the debug option but the output was :

gc_mark: Marking object of class 'UNKNOWN' (1)

I see the same output even if I don't use mysql option....

Ciao