[syslog-ng]test message

Paul Mansmann Paul@car-transport.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:37:51 -0500

Bazsi,

I haven't gotten any messages from the group since yesterday and was wondering if I was mistakenly removed, or if the group is down.
Also, I've gotten three messages this morning from 'raodb' that appear to be addressed directly to me.  ???  I'm not real sure
what's going on here.  Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul