[syslog-ng]Re: Crash problems on Solaris

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou@isc.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:40:41 +0900 (JST)

In article <20021010102317.GA3131@balabit.hu>,
	Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@balabit.hu> wrote;

} I mean whether those connections are persistent, or they get closed from
} time-to-time (e.g. syslog-ng reload on the other side)

Former.  Other syslog-ng servers keep its connection.

} > No.  I never touched the backup server while I restarted
} > segfaulted server.
}
} I mean whether syslog-ng server itself is restarted (which means that the
} TCP connection gets closed)

I hope I don't misunderstand your question.  I restarted
syslog-ng server which soon got segfaulted, and the backup
syslog-ng server was never restarted while doing so.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou