[syslog-ng]Apologies

Brett Dubroy bdubroy@jetnet.ca
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:44:49 -0400

Hello,

	It's been brought to my attention that I inadvertently posted a "I'm
going home sick" type message to the mailing list;  If anyone on the list is
in Ottawa,  I highly recommend *not* catching the latest round of the flu
;-)

TTYL & Apologies

Brett

---
Brett Dubroy

Jetnet Internetworking Services

Email : bdubroy@jetnet.ca
Phone : (613) 237-5995 x 227

This communication contains confidential information intended solely
for the use of the individual/s and/or entity or entities to whom it
was intended to be addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this transmission is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately,
delete the communication from your system and do not disclose its
contents to any third party or use its contents.  Any opinions expressed
 are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of JETNET Internetworking Services Inc. unless otherwise specifically
stated.