[syslog-ng]Leaving early today ...

Brett Dubroy bdubroy@jetnet.ca
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:05:12 -0400

Well,  I've managed to succumb to the bug that's been going around (and I
don't mean from Bugzilla ;-) );  I'm headed home to try and sleep it off
after picking up some meds to combat the effects (Yeah NyQuil & DayQuil !
:-) )

I can be reached @ home, 237-7724, if required.

TTYL

Brett

---
Brett Dubroy

Jetnet Internetworking Services

Email : bdubroy@jetnet.ca
Phone : (613) 237-5995 x 227

This communication contains confidential information intended solely
for the use of the individual/s and/or entity or entities to whom it
was intended to be addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this transmission is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately,
delete the communication from your system and do not disclose its
contents to any third party or use its contents.  Any opinions expressed
 are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of JETNET Internetworking Services Inc. unless otherwise specifically
stated.