[syslog-ng]Re: where is ftp location for syslog-ng

Steve Cobrin cobrin@highbury.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 17:45:45 +0100

Follow up to my question regarding broken ftp link on syslog-ng web page

 -- Steve

Subject: Re: inaccessible syslog-ng directories
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 18:17:15 +0200 (CEST)
From: Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu>
To: Steve Cobrin <cobrin@highbury.net>

Hello,

> Hi I'm trying to download syslog-ng and libol, but have been unable to
> access the following directories for several months

That's because Balabit has always forgotten to start rsyncd on their
webserver, so I asked them to decide, wether they want me to mirror the
stuff, or not.
I got no answer, so I first restricted the directory and now deleted all
the stuff.

Please use http://www.balabit.hu/ instead.

Thanks,
--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------