[syslog-ng]syslog-ng

Abraham, Ajamu AAbraham@about-inc.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 21:05:08 -0600

I am trying to do the same thing. I got three datacenters and I am =
logging
all my routers and switches to syslog-ng servers in each location. I =
finally
got sqlsyslogd working on a test server but noticed that the format in =
which
my logs come into the database is wrong.=20

Can you tell me if you was able to accomplish your goal and if so can =
you
send me a sample config on how to tailor the logs before it is entered =
into
the database. Thanks in advance.

Ajamu Abraham=20
Network Engineer=20
About=20
The Human Internet=20
<http://about.com>=20
1440 Broadway, 20th Floor=20
New York, NY 10018=20
Direct: (212) 204-1525=20
Cell: (917) 416-3800=20
"l'argent comptant r=E8gne tout autour de moi"