[syslog-ng]make_class problems

Ed Ravin eravin@panix.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:27:03 -0500 (EST)

p@netoides.com writes:
> Incidentally, i have to remove the quote in
>
> (define-syntax let-and
>   (syntax-rules '()
> 		((let-and (expr) clause clauses ...)
>
> in make_class to be able to recompile.
> I am using scsh 0.6.1.

That's the same problem I had (with scsh 0.6.0) trying
to run make_class.  make_class now works for me when
called standalone, which it didn't previously.  But I still
have trouble rebuilding the source:

 gmake  all-recursive
 gmake[1]: Entering directory `/devel/build/syslog-ng-1.5.14/src'
 Making all in .
 gmake[2]: Entering directory `/devel/build/syslog-ng-1.5.14/src'
 ./make_class <afinet.c >afinet.c.xT
 Processing class afinet_source
 Processing class afinet_dest
 gmake[2]: *** [afinet.c.x] Error 123

So make_class is returning exit status 123, which isn't what
the Makefile wants.  I've been editing my Makefile, did I
accidentally delete something?  Adding an "|| true" to the
line where MAKE_CLASS is called seems to work, since the
Makefile does check for the presence of a non-zero foo.c.x.

	-- Ed