[syslog-ng]change directory/file permissions

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 02:06:26 -0700

--wc6dtGz1CZgs+5WP

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 10:51:01AM +0200, Stefan M. Brandl wrote:
>=20
> But it only changes the permissions of the file, not of the directories.
> What can I do, that also the directories get 644?

Directories generally aren't useful without the execute bit set, at=20
least for it's owner.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
--=20
"The first step is to decide what Internet services users need to access
and limit their access to those services." - Jesson, Joseph [a senior
analyst at Chevron Corp] as quoted in ComputerWorld 6/28/93

--wc6dtGz1CZgs+5WP

--wc6dtGz1CZgs+5WP--