[syslog-ng]syslog-ng on win

Brad Arlt arlt@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:43:31 -0600

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 03:49:02PM +1000, Jas Amidzic wrote:

> Syslog-ng is excellent tool, but to make it work for me I need to run it on at
> least one win200 box. Did anyone considered porting syslog-ng to the win
> environment?

In the odd event you really want a syslog server under Windows, there
are already Win32 implimentations out there.  Some even gateway to
EventLog.  I don't really remember what any are called (its been a
while since I looked), but "Windows" and "syslog" on google or
something should find a few.
   __o		Bradley Arlt				Security Team Lead
 _ \<_		arlt@cpsc.ucalgary.ca			University Of Calgary
(_)/(_) 	http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~arlt/	Computer Science