Re[2]: [syslog-ng]Some missunderstanding in filter

Serge Leschinsky serge@artlife.tomsknet.ru
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:44:25 +0700

Dear Nate.

 On Tuesday, the 18th of June, 2002, at 23:40 GMT -07
  (Wednesday, the 19th of June, 2002, at 13:40 my local time),
 you wrote about "[syslog-ng]Some missunderstanding in filter", at least in part:

NC> You need a filter more like:
NC> filter f_messages { level(info .. warn)
NC>         and not facility(auth, authpriv, cron, daemon, mail, news); };
  Thank you very much for your kind reply! Yesterday I tried to do
almost the same but I didn't know the format and tried to combine
filters without "and". Surely I always had a configuration error...
Probably I didn't read attentively the documentation and FAQ...
 I'm very grateful for your help!

--
Yours sincerely
        Serge Leschinsky        mailto:serge@artlife.tomsknet.ru